Dialing from a PIM?

by GoodDamon » Fri, 22 May 2009 02:06:50 GMT

 I have a personal information manager (PIM) that I use to keep track
of all of my contacts (synced with gmail contacts, natch). This PIM
has the ability to run arbitrary operating system commands when you
click on a contact's phone number. It would be really handy to be able
to select a phone number and have my G1 dial that number
automatically, as if I selected that number in the dialer application
on the phone.

Is there a way to do this? I'm not interested in tethering the phone
to my laptop, I just would like to be able to run the dialer
component. I don't care whether it's through the USB cable or through
bluetooth.

1. Fw: ROM Turunan Cyanogen (WG-Build 8 CM 4.2.7.1, 10mbRAM+, New A2SD, ZipAlign, GApps, FAST)

Sorry bro yudiadi kejapri :)

sent from my mobile device

10mbRAM+, New A2SD, ZipAlign, GApps, FAST)

Boleh juga donk ane dijapri'in :roenn...@gmail.com

Salam
sent from my mobile device