Building an app around Google Maps Navigation

by Chris Janota » Fri, 13 Nov 2009 07:23:40 GMT

 I want to build a navigational app that builds around the new Google
Maps Navigation.  Can the SDK for Navigation be downloaded? or is
there a different way to go about this?  Sorry im new at this.

1. Charts in Android

Hi,

 I want display pie chart in android. Is there is any chart API or
JARs available.

Regards
Veradis

--

2. Oot: aksesoris terlaris iphone4g

Oh antena aid....
Di ios 4.0.1 udah beres permasalahan antenanya....jadi nggak perlu lagi
aksesoris d atas....

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!