how long from publish to visibility in market on my phone?

by dorn » Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:26:04 GMT

 I am trying to make a test run through the publish process, but the
app I am publishing doesn't appear in the market list on my phone.
How long a delay between publish and visibility on the phone should I
expect?

1. Fwd: Phone as a modem???

Sent this out last week and no response.... any help out there?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "originalman20" <originalma...@gmail.com>
Date: Mar 13, 2009 9:52 PM
Subject: Phone as a modem???
To: <android-discuss@googlegroups.com>

I just rooted my G1 today... yayyy!! Lol only thing is i'd like to know if I
can now use my G1 as a Modem using my USB cable? Any help is appreciated. I
only have a wireless router and my PC doesn't pick up bluetooth or wifi on
its own. I used to connect my Tmobile dash and use that as a modem. Can I do
the same?

Thanks.

2. blogs

I have 700 blogs about Job Business Politics Fashion and much more Plz
vist our Blogsite

http://foxfinder.blogspot.com/ http://nflplay.blogspot.com/

 http://ukfinder.blogspot.com/   http://fashionhost.blogspot.com/

http://youaresmarter.blogspot.com/  http://foxfinder.blogspot.com