GridView question

by Bushnaq, Ahmad » Tue, 13 May 2008 21:25:06 GMT

Is there a way to associate captions with the images in a gridview? If
not, is there any other way to do this short of creating one ImageView
and one TextView per image?

Thanks,
Ahmad

1. Spica Upgraded To Eclair Version 2.1

Berarti keluaran baru, Om.. Entah memakai official firmware asia, eropa, atau
mana, hehe.. SOL.

-----
sent from the picadroid 2.1