how can the contact be writen to SIM card?

by 钃濇€濅腑 » Thu, 14 May 2009 23:55:56 GMT

 Hi guys, I am trying to store a contact in the SIM card, but I found nothing
for it in the G1 phone. Then, I assumed that it may be because G1's
application doesn't use the API for that storage, so I tried the following
code,

       ContentValues values = new ContentValues();
        values.put( "name", "aaaa" );
        values.put( "number", "10086" );
        getContentResolver().insert( Uri.parse("content://sim/adn"), values

it just failed, doing nothing. What is wrong? how can I make it to SIM card?
Thank you.

how can the contact be writen to SIM card?

by zhanglei » Tue, 19 May 2009 01:32:27 GMT

 I was told that I can use telephony to create SIM contacts, but I don
know how to do. who can help me?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

  _____

I am trying to store a contact in the SIM card, but I found nothing for it
in the G1 phone. Then, I assumed that it may be because G1's application
doesn't use the API for that storage, so I tried the following code,

          ContentValues values = new ContentValues();

        values.put( "name", "aaaa" );

        values.put( "number", "10086" );

        getContentResolver().insert( Uri.parse("content://sim/adn"), values
);

it just failed, doing nothing. What is wrong? how can I make it to SIM card?

Thank you.

how can the contact be writen to SIM card?

by Water E » Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:26:48 GMT

 --values.put( "name", "aaaa" );

replace as :

--values.put( "tag", "aaaa" );
Good Luck!