How to handle a "long press" on a mapview/map overlay

by Amos » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 01:48:51 GMT

I want to be able to handle "long taps" on a mapview (or, preferrably,
a map overlay), like LongClick events. tap events are handled by these
classes, but I found no way to differentiate regular taps from long
taps.

I can probably implement this in the onTouchEvent method - but I don't
want to reinvent the wheel if there's already a way to do this. Any
ideas?

Thanks!

How to handle a "long press" on a mapview/map overlay

by dyonis » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 01:49:43 GMT

 O que voces acharam das novas musicass????
How to handle a "long press" on a mapview/map overlay

by JP » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:39:42 GMT

 Using TouchEvent is totally simple. I am using it to determine a long
tap. It's a one-liner.

1. bionic for x86?

Hi all

Has anyone compiled bionic to x86 version?
Although there have some directorys named arch-x86, but some *arm
folders have no corresponding  *x86 folder.And the Android.mk files in
bionic have only arm content, no x86 content.
Is bionic x86 ready??

-----------find result for arm and x86------
$ find . -name *arm*
./libm/include/arm
./libm/arm
./linker/arch/arm
./libc/arch-arm
./libc/arch-arm/bionic/atomics_arm.S
./libc/unistd/alarm.c
./libc/kernel/common/linux/android_alarm.h
./libc/kernel/arch-arm
$ find . -name *x86*
./linker/arch/x86
./libc/bionic/atomics_x86.c
./libc/arch-x86
./libc/arch-x86/bionic/atomics_x86.c

website:

2. Linkify addresses

Does anyone have any idea what MAP_ADDRESSES pattern supposed to
match?
I added Linkify ALL to my EditText and it properly matches all URLs
and phone numbers but does nothing for addresses. Also Linkify thinks
that any number is a phone number which is insane - what were google
dudes smoking and more to the point where can I get the same good
stuff :)

3. Unable to resolve superclass of Overlay and MapPoint

4. NUMBER_KEY not updated when phone number in Contacts is changed by user

5. Location-based Service APIs

6. developing on DEC Alpha with FreeBSD

7. battery level