How to handle a "long press" on a mapview/map overlay

by Amos » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 01:48:51 GMT

I want to be able to handle "long taps" on a mapview (or, preferrably,
a map overlay), like LongClick events. tap events are handled by these
classes, but I found no way to differentiate regular taps from long
taps.

I can probably implement this in the onTouchEvent method - but I don't
want to reinvent the wheel if there's already a way to do this. Any
ideas?

Thanks!

How to handle a "long press" on a mapview/map overlay

by dyonis » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 01:49:43 GMT

 O que voces acharam das novas musicass????
How to handle a "long press" on a mapview/map overlay

by JP » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:39:42 GMT

 Using TouchEvent is totally simple. I am using it to determine a long
tap. It's a one-liner.

1. iPhone 4G

http://i.engadget.com/2010/04/17/iphone-4g-is-this-it/?rb439933b&refid=0

Looks kinda nice if it's the real thing.. :P

..nexus...@cyanogenmod-5.0.6..

2. Help!!!! Live streaming (from DSS to android)

Hello Jez,

I'm facing the same problem. I posted another post (http://
groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/
ebb4ca5b298a8d92/1d00336c835d1ccb?lnk=gst&q=debelyoo#1d00336c835d1ccb)
about this issue but I have not received any solution yet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jean

3. A Question regarding Android system preferences: Settings.Secure

4. Emulator Proxy Settings via APN not working

5. SkyFire force close di Spica

6. Audio Recording from line-in in Eclair

7. Necus ternyata jagoan donlot