Taking Screen Shots

by Joseph Arceneaux » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 01:59:04 GMT

 Does anyone know how to generate a screen shot on the G1?  Also, where this
sort of basic user information might be documented?
Thanks,
Joe

Taking Screen Shots

by Mark Murphy » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 02:03:14 GMT

I do not believe there is a means do to this on the device itself.

The development tools that accompany the SDK (namely DDMS) allow you to
take screenshots of an attached device.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
 http://commonsware.com

Taking Screen Shots

by Michael Martin - MM Agency » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 02:21:22 GMT

 This is explained at
 http://www.mobilecrunch.com/2008/10/31/how-to-capture-the-screen-of-an-andro
id-device/

Michael Martin
 http://www.googleandblog.com/

I do not believe there is a means do to this on the device itself.

The development tools that accompany the SDK (namely DDMS) allow you to
take screenshots of an attached device.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
 http://commonsware.com
_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 2.0 Published!

1. Facing serious problem with static objects

Actually i have a seperate class which is instantiated from the Activity
which has these static objects which need to be shared throughout the
application.Thats why i have them static.
Thanks,
Alok.

2. Android GCOV instructions

Hi,

I wanted to use gcov on Android but I wasn't able to find any success
stories. so I decided to experiment a bit and managed to get it
working. Here are short instructions on how to use it:
1) Compile your C/C++ code using '-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage'
2) Link the code with libgcov and libgcc

If you would try to run your app on Android right now, you won't get
any coverage data. This is because it tries to write this information
to the directory containing the object files of your app which I call
'build_dir'. Obviously you don't have access to the files, so:
3) Add a line 'setenv("GCOV_PREFIX", "/sdcard/some_directory", 1)' and
'setenv("GCOV_STRIP_PATH", "1", 1)'
this causes the data to be written to '/sdcard/some_directory/
build_dir'. (Note: in my case I have a jni library which loads my
actual library and I had the setenv calls in the jni library. I'm not
sure if this works fine if you use only a single library)

4) Run your app and .gcda files will appear in /sdcard/some_directory/
build_dir.
5) Copy the gcda files to the build directory containing the gcno
files and run the arm-eabi-gcov binary shipped with the ndk.

Regards,
Roderick Colenbrander

--

3. Butuh file Amon_RA's recovery

4. newbie question on onDraw

5. JetPlayer

6. Authentication Credentials

7. Repost: OOT : WTS Magic Putih atau Dream Putih (Turun Harga)