media server interactions

by Uander » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:02:09 GMT

 Can anybody  tell me how media server inetracts with audio flinger and
surface flinger  works in android ?

how media player service intraction happen with opencore ?

Thanks :
Uander

--

media server interactions

by Srikant » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:49:31 GMT

 You can find mediaserver interaction with AudioFlinger in the below
links:

 http://www.thinksrc.com/2010/03/15/android-audio-2.html
 http://www.thinksrc.com/2010/03/6/Android-Audio-System- (1).html

media server interactions

by ani » Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:57:24 GMT

 Thanks for sharing this site.

There are many question unanswered like the one below in the site
mentioned:
"AudioFlinger and mediaServer use shared memory (called Heap in
android) to IPC, general idea was raw data in Heap"

Where is this part of code??

--

media server interactions

by ani » Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:05:03 GMT

 AudioFlinger::ThreadBase::TrackBase::TrackBase()

In this function i think we create shared memory between mediaserver
and audioflinger.

This function exists in AudioFlinger.cpp file.

1. Accelerometer - direction of shake?

Hi all. I've been playing with the data given by the accelerometer,
trying to work out how I can gauge a shake from front to back or side
to side. This all seems straightforward enough.

But I'd love to know the direction of the shake. So, if the user is
shaking backwards and forwards, I want to know if the device is moving
away from the user, or back towards him/her. I can't find any way of
telling this.

Any clues?

--

2. Prestasi