Compilation output size

by Fr茅d茅ric » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:42:08 GMT

 Hello,

I noticed compilation output size of Android is about 1.8GB.  Is that
normal?

Is this any superfluous files or folders I could delete?

regards,

Frdric

--

compilation output size

by Fr茅d茅ric » Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:44:26 GMT

 Hello,

After compilation, I found that the output size was about 2GB.  Is
that normal?

Fred

1. Implementing Full-Justification

How can I go about getting full justification* working in an Android
Textview. I understand it might not be natively supported, but there
must be some way to do it. After all, the browser is able to do it.

I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction...

*see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justification_(typesetting) for what
I mean

--

2. LG Android Rp 999 Ribu, Mau? Tunggu InfoDetilnya10Menit Lagi Ya.... <EOM>

Ngga pa pa
Dibatesin per kartu ini biasanya, ngga dibatesin per org kan
Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha

My religion is Computer. Mangga Dua is my church. Internet is God. Google is my
bible. Preachers politician? Put them to Recycle Bin pls!