Fwd: openCORE 1.x (cupcake) CPM plugin

by RaviY » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 00:15:48 GMT

From: Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com>
Date: Sep 4, 10:09am
Subject: openCORE 1.x (cupcake) CPM plugin
To: android-platform

This forum (android-platform) is dedicated to people contributing to
the Android Open-Source Project, and the Android Open-Source Project
only accepts direct contributions in the master branch (which has
OpenCORE 2.x). Android-porting is the right group for people porting
or modifying older versions of the source code in ways that don't
result in improvements to the source code, which seems to be the case
for your specific question.

Thanks,
JBQ

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:54 AM, DAndre Pritchett<dandr...@gmail.com>

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.

Fwd: openCORE 1.x (cupcake) CPM plugin

by RaviY » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 00:25:47 GMT

 VMFLocalDataSource (in fact please try to use PVMFSourceContextData)
needs to be added as the source context data of your actual data
source. You may look here for an example:
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/external/opencore.git;a=blob;f=engines/player/test/src/test_pv_player_engine_testset_cpmdlapassthru.cpp;h=5fd22d57dc52fbf4ea55d5e7483b8897445b4d1b;hb=9b3c56ac71d2b119228599496a93c40d4d9753e3#l186

-Ravi