record incoming and outgoing call

by Honest » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 13:46:55 GMT

 Hello,

I want to record the outgoing and incoming call. Can some one tell me.
Is it feasible or not ?

record incoming and outgoing call

by Michael Leung » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 15:03:29 GMT

 I know that is possible track all incoming and outgoing call details. But
for voice, that is I am not sure/

Michael Leung
 http://www.itblogs.info
 http://www.michaelleung.info

record incoming and outgoing call

by peter » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 17:17:13 GMT

 I'm not sure how capture incoming voice, have any function to do it?

but i think you could capture voice from people who talk to the phone
with voice record

record incoming and outgoing call

by Honest » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:28:01 GMT

 Thanks peter for your reply. Can you tell me how can i capture voice
from people who talk on phone with voice command ? . Can you give me
any code snippt  or API link to read it ?

1. Web-browsing issue on OMAP device

Hi,

I have done android  porting on OMAP device.everything is good but
facing problem in web browsing.
i am getting proeper IP address, netmask, gateway, DNS1,DNS2 even then
when i'm trying to browse internet through my browser it shows ''can
not display web site'.

can some tell where the problem is and how can i solve this?

website:

2. Mod: Gathering ID-Android with HTC Indonesia (Sabtu, 26 Juni 2010)

Sama nich... Kenapa kalo acara bagus pas bentrok ma acara laen huhuhu.... Coba
kalo bisa minggu depannya ... Ngarep mode on

Hehehe desire desire..
Sent from BlackBerry on 3