froyo build error

by zhuyang220 » Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:57:23 GMT

     I just started to build the aosp, I got the error below:

 #make -j4
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=AOSP
PLATFORM_VERSION=AOSP
TARGET_PRODUCT=dkb
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=OPENMASTER

No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE dkb
host Executable: acp (out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/
acp_intermediates/acp)
No rule to make target `out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/
core_intermediates/javalib.jar', needed by `out/target/common/docs/api-
stubs-timestamp'.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

    Did anyone who face this problem? Could you give me some advices
to solve this problem?
    Thanks in advanced!

--

froyo build error

by Hamilton Vera » Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:11:45 GMT

 Check if you are using the proper CROSS_COMPILE settings.

[]'s

Hamilton Vera

--
Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[])

Froyo Build Error

by Prabagaran Thangavel » Sun, 15 May 2011 00:40:47 GMT

 Hi all,
        I have a problem trying to build the froyo source code and got the
build error.
Kindly let me know how to solve the issue.
Following is the error message

*In file included from external/qemu/android/skin/window.c:19:0:*
*prebuilt/linux-x86/sdl/include/SDL/SDL_syswm.h:55:22: fatal error:
X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory*
*compilation terminated.*
*make: ***
[out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/emulator_intermediates/android/skin/window.o]
Error 1*
*make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....*

With Regards,
Prabagaran.

--

Re: Froyo Build Error

by Name Less, the Jedi » Sun, 15 May 2011 05:01:42 GMT