regarding audio chat on android

by Harishkumar V » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:45:39 GMT

 Dear All,

Is android have any audio chat software being ported to test with in LAN.
Any link available on this, how to port audio chat on android. any links to
guide this.

How to develop audio chat on android...

Thanks and Regards,
HarishKumar.V

1. Storage: sorry about the subject

Justin:

Do you know much about the data storage on Android? I know a specific path is
followed for DB creation, and such, but is it possible or will it ever be
possible to store data or create a DB on an SD card?

For example, to store numbers for a phone book application or to maybe store
texts, call logs, etc...
Sent via BlackBerry

2. Need help on supporting IGMP protocolonandroid

As a java developer for more than 12 years I understand the need for encryption
on certain data, and also understand that some devices will not have sd card
hardware available. I was under the impression that any DB created will be
assumed under the pre-defined data path by the android classes, so simply using
/sdcard you put the new DB under /data//sdcard -- this is based on what
documentation I've read so far. Maybe I am mistaken... It seems that you're
correct, but I'm going to do some tests to see if it will give me exactly what
I'm looking for...

Also, does android have an API to directly access the inverted call data or is
everything at the reciever image level protected? Or maybe even some inline
hook for data/voice?

Sent via BlackBerry