What is radio image, flash image, system image?

by Prashant » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 14:35:22 GMT

 Hi ,

It will be helpful if any one can help me out in understanding the
concept of radio,flash,system image in android mobile device. Also why
are they required? and what is their role in Device?

Thanks in Advance,
Prashant

1. Fwd: Linking troubles for modules.

Of course the function is defined in serial_core.c:

Again, thank you.