Does android give multiple language support

by radhika.sathyanarayana » Wed, 14 May 2008 06:36:17 GMT

 Does android give multiple language support????

Does android give multiple language support

by Megha Joshi » Wed, 14 May 2008 17:45:18 GMT

 Hi Radhika,

The multiple language support feature is not a part of the current SDK
release.
Please check the note about internationalization in the link below:
 http://code.google.com/android/devel/resources-i18n.html #i18n

Thanks,
Megha

1. 鈥渋Phone 4G鈥?Coming to Korea in June : Designed to counter Google's rush of higher speed sma rtphones

1. Not 1 gb processor
2. Not cheap/lower than 600 dollar..

Gak bisa chasing n1

Jauh..