Sendal sapa nih?

by riswan christianto » Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:53:53 GMT

 Hah? Itu bikin kang?

Kerennn euy! Bisa pake kondangan nih

Saking tjinta matee sam robot ijo

Salam,

Lucky Sebastian

Sendal sapa nih?

by iskandar dinoto » Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:02:38 GMT

 Wakakaka aya aya wae...

 hahahahaha mantab benar deh kang lucky, saking cinta sampai buat
merchandise sandalnya.

1. Button works, but ImageButton does not work as expected in the Group View of an Expandable list.

Hi,

In my application I would like the user to be able to add a child to a
group of an expandable list by clicking on a button in the group
view.  I tried two different layouts for the group view.  When I use
the first layout (with the plain text Button) everything works as I
expected it to work.  Clicking on the group list item expands the list
and clicks on the button run the onClick for the button (which I set
in my own bindGroupView).

However, when I use an ImageButton in the layout instead of a Button,
clicks to the group view do not expand the list.  The only difference
I know of is just the button type.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
The image button is so much nicer looking, I'd really like to be able
to use it.

Thanks,
Roland

<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
        android:id="@+id/list_item" android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:orientation="horizontal" android:gravity="center_vertical"
        android:layout_height="52dip">

        <TextView android:text="List Name"
            android:id="@+id/name"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:padding="8dip"
                android:layout_weight="1" android:layout_gravity="left"
                android:layout_marginLeft="?android:attr/
expandableListPreferredItemPaddingLeft" />

                <Button android:id="@+id/add_from_list_level"
                        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:padding="9dip"
                        android:text="Add"
                        android:layout_gravity="right" android:focusable="false"
                        android:focusableInTouchMode="false" />

</LinearLayout>

                <ImageButton android:id="@+id/add_from_list_level"
                        android:src="@android:drawable/ic_input_add"
                        android:layout_gravity="right" android:focusable="false"
                        android:focusableInTouchMode="false" />
</LinearLayout>

2. Android training courses anyone? $500 off coupon for Android training bootcamp course.

Ahh, but you ought to see their testimonials for the course, they have one from
"Venturus" and another from "Venturus Centro de Inovacao Tecnologica" :).

Personally, for that money, I'm sure Mark Murphy will do something pretty good,
and you get a feel for what he knows from his books as well.

Al.

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number 6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.