Good to join your group 鈥?A t hought : work hard, pay your taxes and smile

by Riter » Fri, 09 May 2008 14:11:37 GMT

 Hi All.

This is my first post here just want to say Hi Will make other posts
soon.

Peace

Riter

Did you know that your Govt. can make 100% profits through Taxes in 6 hours?
read the story yourself..  http://talefunnytail.blogspot.com/  after that
laugh, think, growl or just pay up, but do it with a smile (smiles are not
taxable)

1. Continuously update trackball coordinates

Hi!

I'm trying to figure out how to continuously update the coordinates of
the trackball. Right now, I just want to write the values on change to
TextViews to understand how it works.

I've been looking at the onTrackballEvent. Right now, I assume that
each event passed as an argument to it should be seen as a complete
event, that is from the start of the trackball movement to the end. Is
this correct?
Because if so, the values of x and y will be the same during the
execution of the onTrackballEvent body. If this would NOT be the case,
I could just use a timer and update the values at a regular interval..

So either I have to somehow interrupt the onTrackballEvent call and
write the values, repeatedly over and over again while it is still
moving, which seems weird, or...well this is pretty much were my
Google search skills and Android knowledge comes to a halt.

Any ideas/pointers are much appretiated. I'm sure this is a fairly
simple question if you know your ways around the Android UI event
handling methodology. I'm a happy Android beginner...and completely
new to programming UI:s aswell.

Thanks,
Anton

2. Review n1 dunk wasFw: WTS: motorola milestone 2nd

Hehehehe....ada yg udah pake n1 ya........
Reviewnya gitu?

_____
have you googled anything today?