how to run multiple instances of the emulator concurrently?

by Lei » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:19:33 GMT

 Hi all

how to run multiple instances of the emulator concurrently with
eclipse?

Lei

how to run multiple instances of the emulator concurrently?

by Nick » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:39:37 GMT

 It is possible to run 2 emulators by running c:\<your Android
SDK>\tools\emulator.exe two times.
I guess, one can run the first one from there for sending something to the
2nd and the 2nd one from Eclipse for debugging.
Yet, maybe DDMS perspective in Eclipse will be fine because can send SMS,
calls etc.
Anyway, 3 emulators then 3 times from the Tools directory

how to run multiple instances of the emulator concurrently?

by Lei » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:13:55 GMT

 Hi Nick

Thank you.

Regards,
Lei

1. Debugger does not attach

hi, just starting with android dev and there seems to be a problem
with the de{*filter*}. Whenever I try to debug my app, it starts the
emulator and displays this message- Waiting for the de{*filter*}.
Application XXX is waiting for the de{*filter*} to attach. In the Eclipse
the last message displayed is My First Android App]ActivityManager:
Starting: Intent { cmp=com.android.firstapp/.MyFirstAndroidApp }

Anything I can do to be able to connect to de{*filter*}? Thanks.

--

2. Android News aggregator

Hey guys, I found a site that aggregates android news and apps. You
should check it out <a href = "http://newandroidapp.com/">Android
news</a>

--

3. Stronger PIM Suite...?

4. Why some apps apear in just-in in android market but they have reviews 2 months old?

5. How can the string bar 90 degrees clockwise rotation appear?

6. 3rd party Eclipse plugins you use for Android

7. Could Google Sync perform merge on duplicated contacts / calendars?