how to run multiple instances of the emulator concurrently?

by Lei » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:19:33 GMT

 Hi all

how to run multiple instances of the emulator concurrently with
eclipse?

Lei

how to run multiple instances of the emulator concurrently?

by Nick » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:39:37 GMT

 It is possible to run 2 emulators by running c:\<your Android
SDK>\tools\emulator.exe two times.
I guess, one can run the first one from there for sending something to the
2nd and the 2nd one from Eclipse for debugging.
Yet, maybe DDMS perspective in Eclipse will be fine because can send SMS,
calls etc.
Anyway, 3 emulators then 3 times from the Tools directory

how to run multiple instances of the emulator concurrently?

by Lei » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:13:55 GMT

 Hi Nick

Thank you.

Regards,
Lei

1. Obtain Uri references of .jpgs in MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI

Hi,

I'm wondering how to obtain Uri references of the images stored on my
SD card. I can access information about them by using
MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI, however, I'm not sure
how to obtain a unique reference for each of them.

Could pls you give me any direction?

2. Class.getSigners() returns null on a signed ap

I signed the apk with jarsigner, installed the apk on an emulator
instance, ran the app, which has

Object[] obs = getClass().getSigners();

in the onCreate method, and obs is null.

Is it because getSigners() is not implemented in this version of
Android?

What is the technique to obtain the certificate used to sign the apk?

thanks

3. How to use command Line Arguments in Android??

4. what's the equivalent class of java.awt.Image

5. Stopping a Thread

6. ram_console driver and /proc/last_kmsg... ram_console probe function never runs.

7. Debugging into the framework source ?