best touchscreen resolution (pixels/mm)

by Ken Schultz » Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:34:31 GMT

 Does anyone know the best touchscreen resolution for Android?  Most
likely there would be a sweet spot for this.  The higher the
resolution the more data which could cause a bottleneck for data flow
and the low the resolution the worse the accuracy is.  I would imagine
this to be in the units pixels per millimeter.

best touchscreen resolution (pixels/mm)

by Dianne Hackborn » Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:29:33 GMT

 Some that is at least the same resolution as the screen should be
sufficient.  Very few things -- certainly nothing that is part of the
standard platform -- is going to do much useful with sub-pixel touch data
(though we do report it in the APIs).

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.

1. Fwd: Setting up ADB on hawkboard

Hi Akshat
You can see the complete ouput while setting up ADB.
http://pastebin.com/HYYmnLsB

Thanks
Srinidhi