DDMS Allocations tracker not picking up activity when using a real phone

by Patrick » Thu, 12 Aug 2010 02:53:28 GMT

CPU load under the Sysinfo tab is something I used quite a bit
with an N1 running Android 2.1, but after updating to 2.2 it
no longer shows the CPU usage pie chart...

This is with the stand-alone DDMS running under Vista 64bit.

Anybody have any ideas?

1. Which View/Layout does the Market app (1.6) details activity use?

Having rows that should be selectable screams "use ListView" to me,
because rolling that yourself could be messy.

Whether you use MergeAdapter or your own custom BaseAdapter is up to
you. Your own custom adapter class gives you more control; MergeAdapter
is plug-and-play.

BTW, if you elect to use MergeAdapter and have questions, please join
the [cw-android] Google Group and post the questions there -- no sense
in cluttering up this list.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 3.0
Available!

--

2. Fwd: Power button functionality (sleep/resume/wakeup)

To list

-- Ashwin