why i see more than 1 application icons of my installed application

by Dan Raaka » Sat, 07 Mar 2009 15:00:35 GMT

 this like is the key <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
in your AndroidManifest.xml, for each one an icon will appear in the
launcher.

-Dan

1. att'n moderators: Fwd: Erreur d'envoi : nocompromise

Sure would be nice if there was a moderator/admin address we could send
stuff like this to. But in any case, every post to -discuss results in one
of these.

(For those that don't speak french, google translate says the "nocompromise"
group is closed and I should stop posting to it. ... yeah.)