A problem in Tabbar implementation ?

by sagare » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:39:29 GMT

 Hi All,
     I am having a problem in tabbar. As per what I know when i use
TabHost each activity is associated with a particular tab i.e. we have
a separate activity for showing view of each tab which is fine with me
but what i want to know is what if one of my activity on a particular
tab decides to launch another activity in that case my tabbar will not
be shown rt ? But i want my tabbar and current tab to be shown
irrespective of how deep the user is in a particular tab of tabbar.

     How can I do this ? Please help me with this.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar

1. Penyebab fesbook android error - Facebook SDK Released Native App Still Struggling

Monggo dibaca2 link dibawah, biar gak penasaran kenapa fesbuk di android
error.....

http://androidreviewer.com/facebook-sdk-released-native-app-still-struggling/

thx,

2. Aktivasi Telkomsel Flash Unlimited Bermasalah. Ada solusi?

Congrats, pasti sempat desperate kaya gw dulu :D