Error on dmtracedump

by for android » Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:10:30 GMT

 When trying to read .trace file from dmtracedump tool,I get this error

D:\android-sdk-windows-1.0_r2\tools>dmtracedump myActivity.trace
ERROR: unable to read 458752 bytes from trace file
Cannot read trace.

Whats the reason for this error??any ideas on how to solve it ???

thanks

Error on dmtracedump

by for android » Thu, 01 Jan 2009 15:09:21 GMT

 any help....??

1. Buat gan Prayudi

Bwahhhhh...bisa hemat 7jeti nih...
Ajarin duonk