Anyone have reports of their app not drawing correctly on a Droid X?

by dm1973 » Sat, 31 Jul 2010 11:55:55 GMT

 I have tested on the simulator motorola provides and on various
hardware (Droid, Nexus One, G1,wildfire) but can't reproduce anything.
Wondering if anyone else has had any issues.

--

Anyone have reports of their app not drawing correctly on a Droid X?

by Maps.Huge.Info (Maps API Guru) » Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:35:59 GMT

 I had several reports of my main app malfunctioning on the Droid X, it
was supposed to be a problem with panning. I managed to get my hands
on a unit to test the issue and it turned out to be nothing. From my
tests, the Droid X responds exactly like the Droid, same screen size
(pixel dimensions anyway) too.

It could be that the user is the one malfunctioning, it was in my
case. If your app tests out on the Droid, you are probably good to go.

-John Coryat

Anyone have reports of their app not drawing correctly on a Droid X?

by dm1973 » Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:04:16 GMT

 I have had about a dozen reports (and zero on any other phone) so I
imagine something screwy is going on but I can't image what. Several
people have said it only happened after the last OS upgrade

On Jul 31, 12:35am, "Maps.Huge.Info (Maps API Guru)"

--

Anyone have reports of their app not drawing correctly on a Droid X?

by Maps.Huge.Info (Maps API Guru) » Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:33:36 GMT

 The Droid X hasn't had an OS upgrade yet, so perhaps your users are
either confused (likely) or are reporting the wrong device to you.

-John Coryat

1. [Need Help/WTA] Motorola Service Center di AreaSurabaya. Motorola Defy Matot setelah flash dengan RSD Lit

Tuu
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!