has any1 tried hsqldb

by vineet » Sun, 27 Jun 2010 06:58:17 GMT

 As boasted by site  http://hsqldb.org

this is a full rdbms completely java based and also most sql commands.

it is lightweight and full security with user right managements..

Please reply if any1 has tried it...

Thanx

1. Custom view and horizontal scrolling

I am facing two issue here.

1. If I create HorizontalScrollView and add custom view using
HorizontalScrollView.addview() the application did not crash but

my custom view is not display. It onDraw never gets called.

2. In other approach if I use XML and specify my custom view as child
of HorizontalScrollView then the application crashes.
    And I could not figure out how to provide agrument if to custom
view constructor when using XML approach.

Regards,
Yasir