Dynamically extend the height of the ListView row background image?

by javame_android » Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:14:21 GMT

I am loading a listview dynamically. I have set a .9.png image as row
background image. The main purpose of using .9.png image was to extend
the height of the image dynamically according to the contents of the
listview.

But, the image is not getting extended. The contents which can be
displayed within the height of the row are being displayed and the
rest are being cut.

Can someone let me know a proper way of doing this?

Regards
Sunil

1. hore cyanogen versi 13 sudah ada

Tunggu .1 / .2 nya aja bwahahahaa..