Load Previous UI From Stack

by Reghu » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:23:28 GMT

 Hai

Is there any way to load my previous UI from stack.

My requirement is

I click "HOME" from my current UI and now i am listening to a external
event with the help of a service.
When i get the external event i like to load my previous UI. Is there
any way.

What i did was...

Intent callerpageIntent = new Intent();
(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TOP | Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
callerpageIntent.setClassName("org.innovature.androidsipclient",
"org.innovature.androidsipclient.SIPCallerPage");
startActivity(callerpageIntent);

But i am not getting old or new UI on "Home Screen"

Is there any way, can any one tell me i miss some thing?

1. My Eclipse 3.5 always lag and have to force close - why?

Doesn't happen to me.

Ubuntu Lucid, AMD Phenom II X4 945, 4GB RAM.

Emulator is slow when booting, but nothing else (I have to say that my
projects are tiny).

2. New to android finally leaving Windows !!!

STAY AWAY FROM AT&T WITH ANDROID IF YOU CAN!!!!!!! I currently own the HTC
Aria with AT&T. Don't get me wrong HTC makes great phones I love the aria.
BUT AT&T had to go in and fiddle with everything totally locking down their
android phones just like an Iphone....Whats the point? Unless you feel like
rooting the phone which will void your warranty you will not be able to
download whatever apps you want unless they are from the Market app. I am
very disappointed in AT&T. I also owned a Moto Backflip before I yelled
enough they game me the HTC. Backflip = 1 giant POS btw don't even bother
same on MOTO and Massive shame on AT&T for marketing it in such horrible
condition....android OS 1.5 WTF? Honestly you could go to Verizon and get
the new droid  X for a 149.99 with a 2 year contract....

This is my personally Experience as I also own a Droid with Verizon and I
can tell you Verizon > AT&T when it comes to android. I hope this helps you
make an informed decision and not get bent over the bench like me.