Email Accounts

by Ali Asghar » Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:58:57 GMT

 Is there any way that i can access the email accounts that are saved
in the default email client of android.

Basically i want to access the inbox and display their mails without
asking for username and password.

Does AccountManager class thats available in android version 2 answer
my query? and if yes then is there any alternative for v1.5 or v1.6.

--

Email Accounts

by Mark Murphy » Wed, 17 Mar 2010 23:13:01 GMT

The email applications are not part of the official SDK.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
 http://commonsware.com  |  http://twitter.com/commonsguy

Android App Developer Books:  http://commonsware.com/books

Email Accounts

by Ali Asghar » Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:10:48 GMT

 What about the AccountManager in sdk 2.0?

1. Fwd: VirtualBox Black Screen

Forwarding back to group where we ended up.