If delete R.java, how how can recover it?

by april » Sun, 05 Oct 2008 04:46:44 GMT

 I recovered. However I found that even I update the files in drawable,
R.java doesn't updated. Have you found the same problem?

If delete R.java, how how can recover it?

by Jake Maui » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 02:02:45 GMT

 I use eclipse and have never had this issue.  Maybe you need to enable the
Build Automatically option.

If delete R.java, how how can recover it?

by Xolotl Loki » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 02:15:04 GMT

If delete R.java, how how can recover it?

by misbell » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 01:50:50 GMT

 No one answered this question.

Build Automatically is checked in Eclipse. Still doesn't regenerate
R.java. (Ganymede).

Also, whenit existed, I made a change to main.xml, r.java was NOT
regenerated.

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with my manifest file. The app ran
perfectly before I dared to alter the XML.

This is flakey beyond belief.

If delete R.java, how how can recover it?

by Xavier Ducrohet » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 03:37:04 GMT

 The only reason R.java would not be generated is if there are errors
in your XML resources.

Check the Console view in Eclipse (make sure to switch to Android, as
the plugin creates 2 consoles: DDMS and Android) to see if there is
any output.
Also check the Problems view and/or the Package Explorer for errors.

If delete R.java, how how can recover it?

by Declan Shanaghy » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:39:18 GMT

 If you build the app through ant rather than the eclipse UI does it
recreate R.java?

If delete R.java, how how can recover it?

by Romain Guy » Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:55:09 GMT

 It does :)

--
Romain Guy
www.curious-creature.org

If delete R.java, how how can recover it?

by Declan Shanaghy » Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:58:12 GMT

 Well I know it is supposed to!

I was hoping that if he tried building
thru ant it would fix the problem he's having.