Questions about getConfiguration

by nikki » Wed, 10 Jun 2009 03:34:53 GMT

 Hi you all Android developers here,

I'm confused about whether to use the getConfiguration in
Settings.System even its definition actually seems only get the font
scale instead of the whole config, or to use the getConfiguration in
ActivityManagerNative whose definition seems actually return the whole
config but belongs to the internal APIs which as far as I know is
still not officially supported.
Or maybe I misunderstood either one of these 2 definitions?

Thanks a lot to any possible thoughts and answers!!!

1. Time for menyebarkan racoen Android

Sip. Lagi cari parkir dulu neh.
Regards,
Irwan