How to change the selected color (default green) of a toggle button

by chickenlives » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 14:43:06 GMT

 How do you change the color of a selected toggle button.  I'm
referring to the green line indicator which lights up when the button
is in the checked state.

1. Need assistance with a post

On Friday, I posted the question below.  My username (nickname) is
Marke2112.  As of this afternoon, I cannot find the posting.  I am
attempting to locate the posting by searching for keywords in my
posting.

Also, the email options for Google groups does not seem to have an
option for only receiving emails for my particular postings.  Do I
really have to receive emails or summary emails for all activity in
order to receive ones for my postings?

Thank you in advance.

Mark