Boxbe cra

by Stoyan Damov » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:06:26 GMT

 Is anyone else getting this auto-responder crap from that user using Boxbe?

Boxbe cra

by Incognito » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:18:00 GMT

 I am. Just as anoyed as you are. The nerve.

Is anyone else getting this auto-responder crap from that user using Boxbe?

Boxbe cra

by Pd » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:04:57 GMT

 not me.  luckily, not this time around.

Boxbe cra

by clark » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:11:23 GMT

 Nope.  Sucks to be you.

Boxbe cra

by Mariano Kamp » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:27:07 GMT

 I get them too and I think it gives their service a bad name, because I get
them *every* time I post. That's clearly SPAM.

Boxbe cra

by Muthu Ramadoss » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:46:31 GMT

 Yea, got it.

take care,
Muthu Ramadoss.

 http://linkedin.com/in/tellibitz
 http://androidrocks.com  - Android Consulting.

Steven Wright< http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/steven_wright.html> ;
- "A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of
widths."

Boxbe cra

by Al Sutton » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:03:53 GMT

 Me too.. I set up a rule so emails from the sender address now goes straight
to my spam folder.

My view is that if this guy doesn't want emails from the people posting to
the list he should be unsubscribed.

Al.

---

* Written an Android App? - List it at  http://andappstore.com/  *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.

  _____

of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 1:36 AM, Stoyan Damov <stoyan.da...@gmail.com>

Is anyone else getting this auto-responder crap from that user using Boxbe?

1. eclipse - importing image into res folder

beginner question...

in eclipse, how do i import an image from my computer
into the project.

the template generator created 3 separate drawable
folders - i assume for different resolutions.

any links for help on these...e.g. guidelines etc.

thx

--

2. Do I need to worry about exploit used by one-click root apps

Hi,

I've read about different one-click root apps, for example
http://www.androidtapp.com/one-click-android-root-with-easy-root/,
that lets the user gain root privileges on an Android phone.

Do I need to worry about applications installed from Android Market
using the same exploit and compromising my phone? Is there a list of
combination of permissions apps that uses this exploit to elevate
themselves somewhere so I know what to look out for?

/Johan

--

3. Cant write on SD card thr applicatio

4. Notification text expand to two lines

5. Possible (and not possible) customization of the Tab component

6. RuntimeException retrieving resource

7. How to automatically restart widget update service after it is killed?