Boxbe cra

by Stoyan Damov » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:06:26 GMT

 Is anyone else getting this auto-responder crap from that user using Boxbe?

Boxbe cra

by Incognito » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:18:00 GMT

 I am. Just as anoyed as you are. The nerve.

Is anyone else getting this auto-responder crap from that user using Boxbe?

Boxbe cra

by Pd » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:04:57 GMT

 not me.  luckily, not this time around.

Boxbe cra

by clark » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:11:23 GMT

 Nope.  Sucks to be you.

Boxbe cra

by Mariano Kamp » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:27:07 GMT

 I get them too and I think it gives their service a bad name, because I get
them *every* time I post. That's clearly SPAM.

Boxbe cra

by Muthu Ramadoss » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:46:31 GMT

 Yea, got it.

take care,
Muthu Ramadoss.

 http://linkedin.com/in/tellibitz
 http://androidrocks.com  - Android Consulting.

Steven Wright< http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/steven_wright.html> ;
- "A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of
widths."

Boxbe cra

by Al Sutton » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:03:53 GMT

 Me too.. I set up a rule so emails from the sender address now goes straight
to my spam folder.

My view is that if this guy doesn't want emails from the people posting to
the list he should be unsubscribed.

Al.

---

* Written an Android App? - List it at  http://andappstore.com/  *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.

  _____

of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 1:36 AM, Stoyan Damov <stoyan.da...@gmail.com>

Is anyone else getting this auto-responder crap from that user using Boxbe?

1. Android spelling

Hi,

simple question : how is Android spelling ?

I find on the web - news website especially : androd and android ...

So whatis the good spelling (I'll tell Android) ?

2. XercesParser for Android

Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has integrated XercesParser for Android...  I
need to integrate for one of my systems... I  think its not available...

Thanks and Regards
Satish N Kota

3. layout xml question.

4. How does one change androids default language

5. Is it possible to update a widget from an Activity?

6. Best practice - passing info to new intent

7. base 64 conversion