Boxbe cra

by Stoyan Damov » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:06:26 GMT

 Is anyone else getting this auto-responder crap from that user using Boxbe?

Boxbe cra

by Incognito » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:18:00 GMT

 I am. Just as anoyed as you are. The nerve.

Is anyone else getting this auto-responder crap from that user using Boxbe?

Boxbe cra

by Pd » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:04:57 GMT

 not me.  luckily, not this time around.

Boxbe cra

by clark » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:11:23 GMT

 Nope.  Sucks to be you.

Boxbe cra

by Mariano Kamp » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:27:07 GMT

 I get them too and I think it gives their service a bad name, because I get
them *every* time I post. That's clearly SPAM.

Boxbe cra

by Muthu Ramadoss » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:46:31 GMT

 Yea, got it.

take care,
Muthu Ramadoss.

 http://linkedin.com/in/tellibitz
 http://androidrocks.com  - Android Consulting.

Steven Wright< http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/steven_wright.html> ;
- "A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of
widths."

Boxbe cra

by Al Sutton » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:03:53 GMT

 Me too.. I set up a rule so emails from the sender address now goes straight
to my spam folder.

My view is that if this guy doesn't want emails from the people posting to
the list he should be unsubscribed.

Al.

---

* Written an Android App? - List it at  http://andappstore.com/  *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.

  _____

of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 1:36 AM, Stoyan Damov <stoyan.da...@gmail.com>

Is anyone else getting this auto-responder crap from that user using Boxbe?

Hi

Does any one have any thoughts on the proper way to do this:

I want to create a thread to load data from the web AFTER at least one
"frame" has been drawn on the screen. This is for a MapView, so maybe
there is a way to instantiate a call when the map has completely drawn
at least once?
The MapView is contained in a MapActivity, obviously, so I could also
add the call somewhere in the activity.
Note: What I am looking for is the right place to instantiate a thread
after the user at least sees a map on the screen. So if I add the call
to the thread in OnResume in the MapActivity, for example, that would
not work, because at that point there is nothing drawn on the screen.
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

2. Can alternative menu items display icons in m5?

I want to include an alternative menu item, similar as is done in the
NotesList sample, but I want to add an icon. What would be the
appropriate place to specify the icon?

I'm adding the alternative menu through the following code:

Intent intent = new Intent(null, mListUri);
        intent.addCategory(Intent.ALTERNATIVE_CATEGORY);
        menu.addIntentOptions(
                Menu.ALTERNATIVE, 0,
                new ComponentName(this, ShoppingView.class),
                null, intent, 0, null);

which displays correctly the menu item that is specified here:

<activity android:name=".shopping.ListShareSettingsActivity"
        android:label="@string/share_settings"
android:theme="@android:style/
Theme.Dialog"           android:icon="@drawable/contact_share001a">
             <intent-filter android:label="@string/share"
                android:icon="@drawable/contact_share001a">
                <action
android:name="org.openintents.action.SET_SHARE_SETTINGS" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.ALTERNATIVE" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.SELECTED_ALTERNATIVE" />
                <data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/
vnd.openintents.shopping.list" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

It shows the string as specified in @string/share, but I don't get to
see the icon specified in @drawable/contact_share001a.

Since the notepad example does not display menu icons, it is difficult
to tell whether this feature should work in principle in m5 or not.

Peli

3. About bullets

4. Asynchronously loading problem

5. Revenue generated by developers

6. Assess other variable from other class in the same package !

7. how to show alerts