how to clear default option of an app if it is not present in settings->applications->manage applications

by Sandeep Phansekar » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:18:30 GMT

 Hi

just chech the apps in
settings->applications->manage applications > menu > Filter > All

Regards
Sandeep

how to clear default option of an app if it is not present in settings->applications->manage applications

by Amit » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:18:08 GMT

 Thanks Sandeep,

It's working :-)

On Apr 21, 12:18pm, Sandeep Phansekar <sandeep.phanse...@gmail.com>

1. Change widget dimensions on orientation change

==> If your widget dimention is defined in XML layout then create the
same file with different dimension under newly created folder
\res\layout-land.

It will take care of widget positioning when u rotate.

==> If you are setting the dimension dynamatically then

1. Put an android:configChanges entry in AndroidManifest.xml file,
listing the configuration changes you want to handle yourself versus
allowing Android to handle for you

2. Implement onConfigurationChanged() in your Activity, which will be
called when one of the configuration changes you listed in
android:configChanges occurs