how to start application in last viewed activity in previous session

by ~ TreKing » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 02:42:57 GMT

How about starting the particular activity from your main activity instead
of your Application class?

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices
 http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking

--

how to start application in last viewed activity in previous session

by greg » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 03:12:09 GMT

 Thanks.  I was incorrectly focused on avoiding an intermediate
Activity.  Your approach seems simpler to implement and I suspect the
delay due to the creation of the intermediate Activity will be too
small to notice.

1. Andai Gmail App bisa kayak gini

Iya mantep bgt kalo bs,, kan om Renner dulu udah pernah request x aja ada
developer disini yg mau bikinin apps 3rd party mail kae gt...

Anyone?

:)

~~~
@leonardusjeff