how to reuse existing activity?

by AndroidGuy » Sat, 22 Aug 2009 02:14:39 GMT

 If my current activity stack is A->B->C, I want it to be like A->B->C-

I tried several approaches, but couldn't get what I want.

1. Before calling startActivity, set intent flag as
Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_REORDER_TO_FRONT, which makes the stack like B->C-

2. Trying activity A's launch mode as  "singleTask" or
"singleInstance", still couldn't get expected stack.

It looks like the activity stack per task cannot have duplicate one.

Any solutions will be appreciated.

1. Minta tutorial nge root htc magic bwt nubie dongmaster.

Loh kok casenya seperti Vony, kayaknya sehati nih dikau
berdua....hihihihihi.

Memang masih gunakan rom official & belum diroot bro ?

On Oct 13, 2009 5:56 PM, "Rendra A. Trisaksono" <andr...@rendratjoa.com>

Buat Hero ada ya Oom, Tethering ane gak jalan. Huehuehue... Diapakan ini?

Salam,
Rendra
17:55:58

Sent from my Android/BlackBerry?