Cupcake availability?

by arnouf » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:37:48 GMT

 Hi all,

Do we have more information about the availability of the Android SDK
cupcake version?

A first phone running on Cupcake should be available this month in
France and it should be great to have a SDK exactly the same :)

Rgds

Cupcake availability?

by Al Sutton » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:54:26 GMT

 At the moment it would appear that you need to build your own Linux cupcake
SDK and Windows cupcake SDKs aren't available and there aren't any
instructions on how to make one.

Al.
---

* Written an Android App? - List it at  http://andappstore.com/  *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.

Do we have more information about the availability of the Android SDK
cupcake version?

A first phone running on Cupcake should be available this month in France
and it should be great to have a SDK exactly the same :)

Rgds

1. Availability and installation

Dear Androiders :-),
I have some questions it may not related to development but at least it
relates to Android,, Anybody knows if the HTC G1 will be available outside
US?? and if there is any approximate timing for an international release??

Another thing,, Can I somehow Install Android on a normal HTC Touc Pro for
example just remove the Windows mobile and install android?? any Idea???

Thanks in advance
--
Hazem Farahat
Tel: 010 7447783

2. Custom view scrolling

I am trying to implement a custom view which can scroll horizontally
and vertically. I have called
        setHorizontalScrollBarEnabled(true);
        setVerticalScrollBarEnabled(true);
but no scroll bars are displayed. I have overridden
computeHorizontalScrollExtent etc. but none of these methods are
called.

3. Google ads embedded in Android applications

4. How to use SmsManager.sendDataMessage() to send the message

5. Custom Preference and Focus

6. List of Android Apps

7. How to go back to an application?