Cupcake availability?

by arnouf » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:37:48 GMT

 Hi all,

Do we have more information about the availability of the Android SDK
cupcake version?

A first phone running on Cupcake should be available this month in
France and it should be great to have a SDK exactly the same :)

Rgds

Cupcake availability?

by Al Sutton » Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:54:26 GMT

 At the moment it would appear that you need to build your own Linux cupcake
SDK and Windows cupcake SDKs aren't available and there aren't any
instructions on how to make one.

Al.
---

* Written an Android App? - List it at  http://andappstore.com/  *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.

Do we have more information about the availability of the Android SDK
cupcake version?

A first phone running on Cupcake should be available this month in France
and it should be great to have a SDK exactly the same :)

Rgds

1. Developer Console Question

Just uploaded my first app /cheers

I can see the ratings and they update, albeit slowly.  But I have no
idea what the  "total" and the "active installs" are supposed to be.
Is that downloads?  Is that tracking mechanism broken?  100+ reviews,
but two downloads is completely weird :)

2. Binding a GridView to a provider?

i'm trying to bind a GridView to a collection of image thumbnails from
the MediaStore provider. my impression is that i need to create a
cursor via a managed query, then create an adapter from that, and
assign that adapter to the GridView. can anyone show me how to do
this? the documentation is not terribly clear on this. thanks.

3. Follow this procedure to get the Map as earlier

4. Initiating CSD connections?

5. Android and bluetooth

6. Fwd: Emulator crash

7. Filesystems (yaffs2, jffs2 and nfs)