[Fwd: Please,Help me !!!! A study of the product develpment in the Android platform at the smart pho,ne industry- Please,take a few mins for filling in the on-line questionnai

by KonstantinDK » Sun, 26 Apr 2009 09:21:38 GMT

 What's most interesting, is that he compiled a list of emails from
this group, I assume. There's no option to hide email completely on
google groups...
I think, you can justly call that email a spam.

[Fwd: Please,Help me !!!! A study of the product develpment in the Android platform at the smart pho,ne industry- Please,take a few mins for filling in the on-line questionnai

by Streets Of Boston » Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:40:49 GMT

 "If you have any **uncleanly questions** for the study ,welcome to
contact me
directly"

"uncleanly"... i wonder what he meant my that :-)

[Fwd: Please,Help me !!!! A study of the product develpment in the Android platform at the smart pho,ne industry- Please,take a few mins for filling in the on-line questionnai

by albert » Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:56:41 GMT

 It means , if you don't understand what the survey question is .

You can ask me what does it mean .

Thanks for the inquirying

Albert 4/27