Activity Background "Wallpaper" Size

by Fran Fitzpatrick » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 05:03:58 GMT

 Hey everyone,

I'm looking to make a background for my very simple "test" activity.
What is the best way to design the wallpaper? Dimension-wise.

Thanks,
Fran

--

Activity Background "Wallpaper" Size

by tinyang » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 09:31:04 GMT

 I designed mine for QVGA (320x240) and used 9patch (see link below) so that
my background image would scale well for different resolutions and
orientations.

 http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/draw9patch.html