Activity Background "Wallpaper" Size

by Fran Fitzpatrick » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 05:03:58 GMT

 Hey everyone,

I'm looking to make a background for my very simple "test" activity.
What is the best way to design the wallpaper? Dimension-wise.

Thanks,
Fran

--

Activity Background "Wallpaper" Size

by tinyang » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 09:31:04 GMT

 I designed mine for QVGA (320x240) and used 9patch (see link below) so that
my background image would scale well for different resolutions and
orientations.

 http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/draw9patch.html

I'm looking to make a background for my very simple "test" activity.
What is the best way to design the wallpaper? Dimension-wise.

Thanks,
Fran

1. Viewing logs on native android

Hi All,
         As we see emulator's logs in logcat of eclipse. What is similar on
native android to view these logs ?

Thanks in advance

--
...Swapnil

|| Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ||
|| Hare Rama    Hare Rama   Rama   Rama    Hare Hare ||

--

2. These are my favorite android apps.

Hi all, gw lagi ngetest apps nih.. namanya appShare.. fungsinya buat
nge-share aplikasi yg kita suka trus ngirim ke email..

Sayangnya aplikasi yg kita share tsb cuma sbg link doang, buat downloadnya
ttp harus dr market.. :(

Nevertheless it'sa pretty cool app.. dibawah ini contoh emailnya.. :)

Hi, I find some interesting apps :

1. appSharers, Click here
http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.eoemobile.apps.eSharer
2. cloudList, Click here
http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.quarterstaf.cloudlist
3. Midomi, Click here
http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.melodis.midomiMusicIdentifier
4. NewsRob, Click here http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.newsrob
5. Photoshop.com Mobile, Click here
http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.adobe.psmobile
I shared these apps through appSharers,which is a platform for people to
share cool apps with friends.Install it by click
http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.eoemobile.apps.eSharer in your
Gphone and try to share some cool apps with me :)

*Note:This URL can only be used in your Gphone.

--
sent from my Android