apple dikeroyok si ijo.jpg

by rudi nurcahyo » Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:40:23 GMT

 Om....maaf kemrin gak sempat ketemu...hehehe...pas di luar kota...

Hahaha, kocak.com boss

Sent from my Robotijo

-----Original Message-----
From: "Albert @Makassar" <andr...@bbworld.web.id>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010...

1. shared variables between activity and service

hi everybody, i'm an a beginner in android
i have developed a service which get GPS location , it works good (it works
in its own process)
i have another activity in my application who need the value of this
location but i can't read this value from the class service
my question is how to share variable between activity and service? and how
how to communicate them?
i need an example.
thanks to all.

2. Android for bussiness

Hi to all,

This is my first message in this forum, and I'm not totally sure if
this is the right place to post this question, so excuse me in
advance.

I am part of an ISV and we are planning to redesign all our mobile
applications during Q4 of 2009 and Q1 of 2010.
But I have doubts about one very important question (not talking about
reliability or any kind of issue about android). I have read a lot of
blogs, forums, etc, and i have still not found an easy answer to this:

Is there a plan to deploy Android to the enterprise market via
rugeddized terminals (like the ones of psion or datalogic, for
example)? when can we have one robust terminal working with Android?

Today all the industrial terminals are working with WM and WCE, and
due that our market is towards this sector, we are afraid to begin
working with Android and after we'll have a working solutions and
couldn't find any terminal to use with.

Thanks a lot.

3. how can i parse epub file

4. Prevent clearing Canvas in onDraw() ?

5. Structure of tables

6. Location.convert possible bug

7. Cascading deletion?