apple dikeroyok si ijo.jpg

by rudi nurcahyo » Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:40:23 GMT

 Om....maaf kemrin gak sempat ketemu...hehehe...pas di luar kota...

Hahaha, kocak.com boss

Sent from my Robotijo

-----Original Message-----
From: "Albert @Makassar" <andr...@bbworld.web.id>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010...

1. Send Email Automatically

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a way to send an email from a DEFINED email to the
user's email. I will also have a defined subject and a defined email -
body.

My situation is that when the user forgets his password, he needs to
enter in his email into the text box and then the application will
automatically send an email to his mailbox.

Is there any way to do this without the user getting his mail client
popping up?

Thanks,
Noam.

2. ListView not touchable in my Activity

Hello:

I developed an activity that extends the ListActivity.
It has a ListView that binds to a DB.

Thing is that I can click on the items of the view only with the
trackball.  When I try touching the items or the view I can't, is not
responsive.

Below the view I have a button that works just fine in touch screen
mode.

I already tried removing the button (I thought that was it) but no.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Here is a snippet of my code:

public class Activity_CardList extends ListActivity {

        private DbAdapter myDbAdapter;
        private DbHelper myDbHelper;
        private Cursor HolderCursor;
        private String[] from;
        private int[] to;
        private static final int ADDCARD_DIALOG = 1;
        private static final int ABOUT_DIALOG = 2;

        static String barcodeNumber = "";
        static String cardNote = "";
        static String retailerName = "";
        static String cardIcon = "";

        // private ImageView storeLogo;
        @Override
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.card_list);

                myDbAdapter = new DbAdapter(this);
                myDbAdapter.open();
                HolderCursor = myDbAdapter.getAllEntries();
                from = new String[] { myDbHelper.FIELD1, myDbHelper.FIELD2,
                                myDbHelper.FIELD3 };

                to = new int[] { R.id.icon_iv, R.id.field1,
                                R.id.field2};

                SimpleCursorAdapter notes = new SimpleCursorAdapter(this,
R.layout.row,
                                HolderCursor, from, to);

                setListAdapter(notes);

                this.getListView().setChoiceMode(1);
                this.getListView().setSelectionFromTop(1, 1);

                Button addCard = (Button) this.findViewById
(R.id.cardlist_addCard_btn);
                addCard.setOnClickListener(new Button.OnClickListener() {
                        public void onClick(View v) {
                                showDialog(ADDCARD_DIALOG);
                        }
                });

3. Zealots (WAS Unacceptable and abusive comments needs immediate solution from Google)

4. Problem init a custom made Daemon in Android

5. Cupcake wont start in emulator

6. android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS

7. RESTful Single Sign on shown on the iPhon