Emulator does not find new skins (1.5)

by chevdor » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 02:05:47 GMT

 Hello,

I hope I won't post twice but it seems my first message did not go
thru.

Screens beeing always too small :) I am trying to use a skin without
any keyboard.
I got it here :
 http://sacoskun.blogspot.com/2008/09/android-emulator-skin-without-keyboard.html

I am copying the BILGICIFTLIGI-LAYOUT-P folder inside D:\android\tools
\lib\images\skins (please note my system is on D:\...)

When running the emulator, I get such message :
[2009-04-29 13:30:30 - Emulator] emulator: ERROR: could not find
directory for skin 'BILGICIFTLIGI-LAYOUT-P', please use a different
name

I tried using the -skindir option and provided the full path :
-skindir "d:\Android\Tools\lib\images\skins" -skin "BILGICIFTLIGI-
LAYOUT-P"
...with no success.

If I use -skin HVGA, then it works....

I have tried on 2 different machines and I get the same result.
I also tried renaming BILGICIFTLIGI-LAYOUT-P into NOKBD (short name)
with no more success.
I have btw first tried -skin BILGICIFTLIGI-LAYOUT-P (no ") with no
success.

Anyone would have a hint ?

Regards,
Will

Emulator does not find new skins (1.5)

by chevdor » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 02:05:53 GMT

 Hello,

[...]

by swarup » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:06:41 GMT

Other Threads

1. Official FroYo hTC Desire SENSE U

Sangarrrrrr linpack nya

@jakontil
incredibly amazing...amazingly incredible
ris...@naekgenteng.com

Credits
AdamG and 911 sniper for source
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=726300

Features
New Radio
latest android build - 2 .2 r1 . 1 (frf 91)
frf91 google apps
htc sense
2 .6.32.15 kernel (no ocuv )
rooted with latest superuser (v 2 . 2. 2 )
google app2 sd
legacy a 2sd
dalvik - cache 2sd
massive apn list
latest busybox ( v 1 .16.2 )
deodexed
zipaligned
720 p/h 264 camcorder

Nice app and wigdet
- stocks
- friend stream
- FM Radio
- Sense message, email, news widget

Benchmark
- quadrant 1347
- linpack 40.099

Lumayan utk Stok ROM test-keys
Semoga di final release semakin  ngebut

Skrinsut....

hTC Desire FroYoSENSE UIROM: 2.06.832.1 Official FroYo
KERNEL: 26.32.15
RADIO: 32.42.00.32U_5.09.00.08
Built: FRF91