How to detect All Ram Memory?

by Reznic Alexander » Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:21:33 GMT

 I can see free Ram memory, but how to see all ram available?

1. Solution : How to install an .apk file from the windows machine onto the development board

To install Android apk files on to the target (in my case Beagleboard)
from a Windows host, we can use USB-OTG along with RNDIS driver. Below
is the procedure:

   1. Copy the linux.inf file from the Documentation/usb/ folder of
linux 2.6.x source to a folder on Windows
   2. Connect serial port of Beagle board to Windows com port
   3. Connect Beagle board to Windows host using USB-OTG
   4. Install RNDIS driver using linux.inf file when Windows asks for
the driver for the new hardware
   5. Open hyper terminal with configuration of 115200 Baud, 8 bits,
No Parity, 1 Stop Bit & No Flow Control
   6. Restart Beagle Board and execute following commands once U-Boot
prompt is up
          * # mmc init
          * # fatload mmc 0 0x80200000 uImage
          * # setenv bootargs 'console=ttyS2,115200n8 init=/init root=/
dev/mmcblk0p2 rootfstype=ext3 rw  rootdelay=1 nohz=off'
          * # bootm 0x80200000
   7. Once kernel comes up configure the usb0 interface on the target
using
          * # busybox ifconfig usb0 192.168.10.20 netmask
255.255.255.0 up
   8. Configure the new network interface created on the Windows host
with below configuration
          * IP: 192.168.10.10,  net mask: 255.255.255.0,  Gateway:
192.168.10.1,  DNS: 192.168.10.10
   9. Ping to the target from the host to test the connection
  10. Set Windows environment variable from cmd prompt using: set
ADBHOST=192.168.10.20
  11. On Windows host go to Android_SDK\tools folder from the cmd
prompt and execute following commands:
          * adb kill-server
          * adb start-server
          * adb install <path of to be installed .apk file>
  12. Verify the installed .apk file on the Beagle file system at /
data/app folder

website:

2. R: Strange behavior of the panel for developers of Android Market.

Yes, for me is the some.I'am Italian.Giuseppe.