How to get source code of default Messaging application in Android?

by phpandr...@gmail.com » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:42:43 GMT

 In GitWeb ( http://android.git.kernel.org/ ) I can't see source of
"Messaging" application. Where do I get this source? Plz help me.
Thanks a lot !

1. android selalu kalah di T3

Kalah apanya om Lucky? Kalau design? Kalah software collection?

Nubie baru 1 hari pakai spica, tp msh bermasalah jd ndak bisa akses google
market

an...@web