1.6 images for the ADP1 from HTC!

by BoD » Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:04:30 GMT

 Maybe it has been announced already and I missed it, but just in case:
=>  http://developer.htc.com/adp.html  !

BoD

1.6 images for the ADP1 from HTC!

by Keiji Ariyama » Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:46:37 GMT

 Hi

I updated my ADP1 using recovery image.
The update process was succeeded. But an error message has been
displayed when system rebooted.

LogCat messages are below.

After all, I did factory reset. This problem was solved.
That's strange...

Anyone have same situation?

--
Keiji Ariyama

--
Keiji,
ml_andr...@c-lis.co.jp

1.6 images for the ADP1 from HTC!

by Jonas Petersson » Wed, 30 Sep 2009 02:44:16 GMT

 Hi - my experinces:

Not at all. My upgrade was exceedingly smooth. In fact, in retrospect I
wasted a LOT of time making duplicate backups of all my data for no use:
The upgrade (although it took a while) kept all my data and apps intact
as far as I've been able to tell.

Quick summary: The phone feels a lot snappier to use. Quite a few things
look nicer (though I'm not convinced about the green stuff in Market).
Even the bluetooth apps using undocumented APIs seem to work as before.

So: it seems like an excellent improvement in my trusty old ADP1.

                Keep up the good work! / Jonas

PS. There were a number of warning style messages in logcat with
'...yaddayadda.trout.so' not found and similar, but as everything seems
to work I assume they were not harmful.

1. SOLD..WTS : HTC Desire BNIB (1unit).

Just update ;)

Sold to mr.N :D *tebak siapa*