Tool to create UI

by radhika.sathyanarayana » Wed, 14 May 2008 10:07:31 GMT

I found it. May be many of u know it already.
Jus for those who are not aware.

Please visit  http://www.droiddraw.org/

Regards
Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 3:09 PM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [android-developers] [android-developers]

Hi...........

Is there any tool to create the UI in android which automatically
creates the XML code if we place a component?

Regards,
Radhika

1. writing to sd card issue

Hi all

I am trying to write to SD card without
"android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" permission in manifest
file. I am able to write to sd card.

Whether I have to mention this permission in application manifest or i
have to mention in other places also. What other factors I have to
look in to this.

Thanks
Gururaja B O

--

2. Contacts.apk

I'm completely new in android environment. So, I want to ask for a
solution which is probably very noobish question to you people. :D

I want to replace the contacts.apk file in system/app/ . I go through
"adb remount" and then push. But when I reboot emulator, everything is
default. So, how can I change the system files in emulator (e.g. i
want to change the color of status bar or change the dialer background
and whatever.)

I'm using android 2.1 emulator.

--

3. file handling : reading a file in internal storage

4. WebView always appears FULLSCREEN

5. Consolidating two SharedPreferences issues.

6. RTCP BYE packets not supported by the Android Media Framework?

7. Problem with app after update to 2.2