Tool to create UI

by radhika.sathyanarayana » Wed, 14 May 2008 10:07:31 GMT

I found it. May be many of u know it already.
Jus for those who are not aware.

Please visit  http://www.droiddraw.org/

Regards
Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 3:09 PM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [android-developers] [android-developers]

Hi...........

Is there any tool to create the UI in android which automatically
creates the XML code if we place a component?

Regards,
Radhika

1. How USB tethering / Mass storage works in Android?

Hi,

    Can anybody please explain or send a link points how USB
tethering / Mass storage works internally in Android.

Thanks,
Bharath

--

2. [Android sources] Add application

Hi all,

I have an Android application (sources and/or .apk) and I want to add this
application by default in the Android sources I modified. If I use "adb
install"...It is just temporary, I want my app to be accessible from the
android source code.

How can I do that? Just adding src/ to the build path? What about the
manifest of my app then?

Best Regards

--
Benats Guillaume .

--

3. share the tree view implementation on android

4. Ngantri Gila demi Meizu M9 ber-Android 2.2

5. Ada yg bisa ngajarin Cook ROM (htc desire) ???

6. Paging Suhu Arya Mada

7. Gingerbread for SGS