Tool to create UI

by radhika.sathyanarayana » Wed, 14 May 2008 10:07:31 GMT

I found it. May be many of u know it already.
Jus for those who are not aware.

Please visit  http://www.droiddraw.org/

Regards
Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 3:09 PM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [android-developers] [android-developers]

Hi...........

Is there any tool to create the UI in android which automatically
creates the XML code if we place a component?

Regards,
Radhika

1. pagging dell streak user

as subyek, mau tanya.. apakah ada driver khusus yg harus di install di
laptop? saya pake XP sp3...
setelah upgrade dari donat ke froyo, kok ga konek ya pc suitenya?? di device
manager juga masih tanda tanya...
gmn ya? mau install recovery mode ama mau root skalian...

soalnya jalanin adb saat ketik adb devices malah muncul list devices...

--
Best Regards
Adrie

-- Sent From My AndroidPhone With Sense UI --

2. Part time Home based online surveys jobs

Employment News About all Central Government Jobs
http://smartcareer.webs.com/governmentcareer.htm
http://smartcareer.webs.com/bankingcareer.htm
http://smartcareer.webs.com/dataentrywrok.htm

--

3. Help:N1 no signal

4. PreferenceActivity in TabActivity Error (Fatal Exception)

5. Making a playlist based on 'genre'

6. Controlling a TextView's textColor behavior

7. Interfacing native code to hardware functions