Remove screen lock like the MENU key do?

by andrew » Wed, 27 May 2009 15:05:53 GMT

 The lock screen is also a java class called LockScreen.java.In this
class,it captures the event of  MENU key, so if the screen is
locked,we can click the MENU key to remove the lock.
The qustion of mine is that How Can I remove the lock like MENU key
do??Is that possible?
(I know KeyguardManager and KeyguardManager.KeyguardLock,but this is
not the right way,I want to remove,not to hide!).

Remove screen lock like the MENU key do?

by andrew » Thu, 28 May 2009 00:42:55 GMT

 Oh,my God,nobody give me a help.
Maybe it is not possible to do this??

Remove screen lock like the MENU key do?

by Walter » Fri, 29 May 2009 02:30:30 GMT

 I'v been looking for this too, seems no way to do it for now

Remove screen lock like the MENU key do?

by Walter » Fri, 29 May 2009 02:33:42 GMT

 I've been looking for this, as my research, no way to do it for now.

Remove screen lock like the MENU key do?

by andrew » Fri, 29 May 2009 23:47:58 GMT

Thanks for Walter !
I have been looking into the source code,and did'nt find there has a
way to do this too!
Maybe it is true that we can't remove the lock in our application as
now as we know.

1. Help Needed Getting JSON to Jersey Web Service and Consuming it

Hi,

I've just recently started out with Android development, and have
progressed to the point where I have written a very basic Hello World
Jersey RESTful web service, and successfully called it from within my
Android App.

What I want to do now though, is send a new user record (just name and
password for now) to a web service in JSON format.

I can create my JSON in the Android app just fine, but I don't know
how to get it into the HTTP Request in such a way that the
corresponding web service that @Consumes JSON can get at it.

So, this is how far I've got:

1) Create Android App User object...(Tick: done that)
2) Turn that into JSON...(Tick: done that)
3) Put it on the HTTP request.....(Stuck here! Help!)
4) Call the web service...(Tick: done that)
5) Web service retrieve JSON from request...(Stuck here! Help!)
6) Parse the JSON into server side User object and deal with as I see
fit...(Don't worry people, I'll be fine with this bit, thanks!)
7) Profit! ;)

Guys and Girls, I really appreciate any help given, you dear, dear
kind souls!

Cheers,
James

--