No editing Undo on Android?!

by Dan Dascalescu » Wed, 03 Feb 2010 04:29:43 GMT

 Say you accidentally deleted too much text from a note, or an edit
field.

On my 2004 Windows mobile PDA phone, I could undo by tapping Ctrl+Z.
On a 2006 iPhone, you can undo by shaking the phone. Undo is a a very
basic and useful feature.

We're in 2010. How do you undo an edit on the Android?

1. sms to specific port

Hi developers,

I am developing an app, the application needs to be listening to a
particular port for sms  the message for that application should come
to it and handled there programatically specific to app and not in
inbox, and even it should send the text based sms through a particular
port .
How can we do this in android.?

--

2. Multi instance of app launch from status bar notification.

Test, Trying it this way now. It seems I can't get my posts to show up

-Mark