Android/G1 framebuffer driver

by yarik...@gmail.com » Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:53:22 GMT

 Where can I find framebuffer driver?

There are a lot of sources in git and I can't find out wich one is
used for MSM7201A chipset used in G1. Thanks for response.

Android/G1 framebuffer driver

by yarik...@gmail.com » Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:08:53 GMT

 ok.. I've got it: [kernel/msm.git] / drivers / video / msm / msm_fb.c

1. Fwd: WTShare : DocsToGo Full Version

Bukannyah di sini dah kudu 'sopan' dan.......langsung japri?

_____
have you googled anything today?