android.graphics.Path editor or SVG converter?

by Ken » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 05:10:15 GMT

 Anyone know of a graphical editor that will generate a
android.graphics.Path?
I'm looking for something like inkscape that would generate
appropriate commands to generate a android.graphics.Path or some kind
of conversion utility that would map SVG to an android.graphics.Path
so it can be used for drawing on a canvas...

1. Multi instance of app launch from status bar notification.

Test, Trying it this way now. It seems I can't get my posts to show up

-Mark