Android Emulator Networking

by Walidix » Fri, 28 May 2010 03:52:13 GMT

 Hi all,

How can I make Android Emulator and the host machine (Ubuntu 9.10)
connected together to the same network? For example Android Emulator
IP Address : 10.0.2.15 Ubuntu Host IP Address: 10.0.2.16

Thanks in advance

1. Can Android support Java J2SE(not only J2ME) as Linux and Unix?

 Good afternoon, everyone,

      Can Android support Java J2SE(not only J2ME) as Linux and Unix?

     Android developer's site of http://source.android.com/index.html can not
be accessed from Dalian, China. is there any other same Android kernel and platform
info website?
      Or can you tell me how to install Java J2SE program in Android?
      And does Android kernel support linux's wine program to run windows programs?

      I hope to receive your reply as soon as possible.

With best regards,
Sincerely,
Georgelin