Transfer Bonus Simpati Turbo Bermasala

by sa3yo » Thu, 06 May 2010 11:49:47 GMT

 kalau ke Grapari emang harus nunjukin iphonenya bos...
pan turbo bundling dengan iphone....

Transfer Bonus Simpati Turbo Bermasala

by Vincent Kosasih » Thu, 06 May 2010 12:44:16 GMT

 Iya yah, gak bisa dong yah kalau begitu..

Ternyata harga murah emang pasti ada aja yah kejadian....

Bonus 2x ke Halo, tp ribet poll... :(
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

-----Original Message-----
From: sa3yo <sa3yo2...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 20:32:13

1. How I can attach other drawable image on drawable image?

Hi

How I can attach other drawable image on drawable image?

ex)
drawable image A(.png) - size pixel (50, 50)
drawable image B(.png) - size pixel (10, 10)
I want to draw image B on image A at (20, 20),
and I may use merged drawable image for my app.

2. How to get past "waiting for for device /dev/block/sdb2" on eee PC 1000HE?

I tried various combinations of that (kill installer process and /
system/bin/installer -p ..) before I loaded Ubuntu to check the volume
ids, the ids seem correct unless the Android installer sees them
differently?  Is there a way to find out via the shell prompt that
installer stops at?
Thanks!
Bruce