Transfer Bonus Simpati Turbo Bermasala

by sa3yo » Thu, 06 May 2010 11:49:47 GMT

 kalau ke Grapari emang harus nunjukin iphonenya bos...
pan turbo bundling dengan iphone....

Transfer Bonus Simpati Turbo Bermasala

by Vincent Kosasih » Thu, 06 May 2010 12:44:16 GMT

 Iya yah, gak bisa dong yah kalau begitu..

Ternyata harga murah emang pasti ada aja yah kejadian....

Bonus 2x ke Halo, tp ribet poll... :(
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

-----Original Message-----
From: sa3yo <sa3yo2...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 20:32:13

1. ProgressDialog and sub activities

Hi all,

I have a main activity that launches a sub activity when the user
clicks a button as follows:

private OnClickListener buttonDirectoryListener = new OnClickListener
() {
    public void onClick(View v) {
        Intent intent = new Intent();
        intent.setClass(Main.this, Sub.class);
        startActivity(intent);

Unfortunatly, the onCreate method of the sub activity can take a long
time (server request, xml parsing, custom layout creation, ...). So I
want to display an indeterminate ProgressDialog while the sub activity
is being created and then dismiss it when main activity is no longer
visible. I found a few threads claiming that a separate thread
is needed to run the progress dialog. So I updated my code as follows:

ProgressDialog pd;

private OnClickListener buttonDirectoryListener = new OnClickListener
() {
    public void onClick(View v) {
        pd = new ProgressDialog(this);
        pd.setIndeterminate(true);
        pd.show();
        new Thread() {
            public void run() {
                Intent intent = new Intent();
                intent.setClass(Main.this, Sub.class);
                startActivity(intent);
            }
        }.start();

@Override
public void onStop() {
    super.onStop();
    pd.dismiss();
}

It seems to work sometime. But most of the time, the ProgressDialog is
not showing (or disappareing fastly), I only get a black sreen until
the sub activity is shown. Poor effect. I guess it might lead to an
ANR dialog in real situation. I guess the main activity receives
onStop event before the sub activity is shown. I would like to
indicate loading through the ProgressDialog until the sub activity
gets ready to be displayed.

I'm convinced other developers are facing such a problem and I'm
probably doing something wrong. Any help is welcome. Thanks.

2. Input Method App

Hi, everyone,

Who can give me a link of an input method app which can replace QWERTY
keypad and fit a Non HVGA screen?

Thanks.

3. Improve scrolling speed

4. Sound interfering with Accelerometer and Orientation sensors?

5. Who know the detailed roadmap of android?

6. ListView and TextView in a LinearLayout - issue

7. Is JNI (Java Native Interface) sup ported in Android鈥檚 Java?